Finding the perfect fit is the most important thing. Each and every item on our website has a sizing chart; simply click on “size chart” to view it.
The sizing chart doesn’t apply to each item on our website equally – that is, different styles may differ slightly in size. We encourage you to always check the size chart before you choose a size for any particular item.
If you find that you are between sizes, we recommend you size up so you get the most comfortable fit and the best fit possible.
If you’re purchasing a corset or bustier, please be aware they are designed to be ordered 2 inches under your natural waist measurement. For example, if the measurement is around the narrowest part of your relaxed waist is 30”, you would typically order your corset in size 28″.
To get an accurate measurement for your new bra, use this guide:
- Place the tape measure under your arm around the fullest point of your bust. (Some experts recommend doing this while you are wearing a bra, but you can also do it nude.)
- Next, measure your band size. Take the tape measure and measure around your rib cage and just directly under your breasts.
- Now, subtract the band size from the measurement around your breasts. This will give you your cup size.
- Your band size is the same as bust size: AA cup
- There is a 1-inch difference between the cup and band size: A cup
- There is a 2-inch difference between the cup and band size: B cup
- There is a 3-inch difference between the cup and band size: C cup
- There is 4-inch difference between the cup and band size: D cup
- There is a 5-inch difference between the cup and band size: DD cup
- There is a 6-inch difference between the cup and band size: DDD or F cup
- There is a 7-inch difference between the cup and band size: G cup
The most important measurement when measuring for your new knickers is the hip measurement. For this, be sure to measure about 7 inches below your waist. This the most accurate hip measurement. While you might like your knickers to fit snugly, try to buy a size that’s appropriate for you. There’s nothing worse that panties that are just too tight!
How to Measure
- Bust/Chest – Measure under your arm around the fullest point of your bust.
- Waist – Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline
- Hips – Measure around the fullest portion of your hips and backside.